Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Not So Wordless Wednesday

Now I am the type of Mom who doesn't care if her kids get dirty, I actually encourage it. But THIS is NOT my idea of messy...lol..when you are outside, yes, play in the dirt. While eating? Um no!
Look what I did Mom..aren't I soooo cute ;)



Ok Mom, really, pick me up! Clean me off!




Ok ok..I'll put my food in my mouth instead of all over my face! Now PICK ME UP!

4 comments:

redkitchen said...

He's so cute--even when he's messy and fussy! :)

Daisy said...

Uh, that would make me really grumpy. I HATE messing eating.

BTW, that last picture? That's how our day is going around here. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

Oh, he's so stinkin' cute! Pick that baby up! :)

Gina said...

He is cute even when he is throwing a fit. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...