(Mr Frog as created by Middle A)
Its currently over 110 degrees here, so we are pretending its fall with this Autumn Leaf Craft that my friend Daisy inspired us to do today. Middle A is my crafty girl so was jumping all over this project. Big A was just barely getting done with school (and declared its like he's in "school" again with this LONG day!)Little A was napping, and baby A was amusing herself with some old books I let her
I took advantage of the free time with my oldest daughter,cut out a bunch of little leave printouts from this site and was declared the best mom today :)
Stay Cool!

2 comments:
Awesome job, Middle A. We love it!
I'm really excited about the leaf crafts! I came to see yours from Daisy's blog!
Love the student pictures! I have a book "reading" baby myself.
Lee
Post a Comment