Friday, October 15, 2010

Weekly Review 10/11-10-15

I finally have a computer I can blog from! My old desktop has killed two hard drives in the last couple of months, so we decided it needed to be replaced after 6 years of serving us well :) We bought another Gateway (haha to which the first one sent to us was DOA or for those who arent familiar with that term= Dead on Arrival LOL!) and are very happy with it.

So even though I have not been blogging about our school...life still goes on and yes, we have been doing school ;) Of course, I dont post all that we do much either, so most won't notice much of a difference HA!
I dont have a ton of pictures of this weeks events, so I will just be blogging some random things until next Friday. I do plan on doing a post that shows what a typical day (or not so typical day!LOL) in our school looks like, as well as more pics of the childrens artwork and things that they do, but I never seem to remember to take pics of.

Here is a random pic I DID take this week. She is getting sooo big! (and yes, a pumpkin stem makes a nice teether...lol)









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...