Friday, June 5, 2009

Our little jumping bean...

I had an ultrasound done yesterday. We couldn't stop laughing! The baby kept jumping around and just not cooperating! Anyways, it was a blessing to see my newest little one on the screen and it helped the other children to see that the baby was real and we are indeed adding another member to our family this year!

This first ultrasound pic is of the baby looking straight at us :) If you look closely you can see the eyes :) Middle A kept saying that that is her sister and even has proceeded to name her already....lol. We'll find out sometime in July and will keep you posted :) At this point, I don't have an inkling of what this child's gender is, so I am not going to even say anything (although, lately, my personal attitude and reactions to things is saying girl....just sayin ;)


This is a side view of the baby :) I am 13 weeks today and heading into my second trimester...I am praying that the morning sickness lets up completely this week...but it's all in God's timing :)

We are off to make homemade yeast donuts! What? You didn't know it was national donut day?

4 comments:

Gina said...

Oh how precious!!! I love ultrasound pics. Thanks for sharing! :)

Butterfly said...

Aaaahhhh! Such a blessing! Thank you for sharing!

redkitchen said...

Oh, how beautiful to see that precious little one! Thanks for sharing. :) BTW, I think it's a girl.

Missy said...

Adorable! Isn't it amazing what happens in just 13 short weeks?

Lifting you in prayer for an easing of your morning sickness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...