(Picture: My kids not to happy we have to leave for the day..lol)Let me start by saying we had a great time with Gina and her kiddos yesterday at our home-school groups last park day/book sale. It was at a water park and they had soooo much fun! I'm even sporting a farmers tan today as a result ;p Here are a few pics of the day (there are a lot because I always have a hard time choosing which ones to put up! LOL).
Here's Big A and Audrey (Gina's Dd) getting ready to go through the "Car Wash"
And Big A showing Little A around.....
This was hilarious to watch............................
Gina's cutie pie son Nathan........
And Middle A. She was feeling a little sick the day before, so we didn't plan on her getting wet....apparently she forgot all about that and wanted to get in anyways :D

We had a great time and plan on visiting this park a lot this summer!
As for the madness.....lets just say I am in the middle of quite a few projects this weekend and haven't the energy to complete them all! Tonight I need to bake 2 cakes for a "pool cake" I am making for Big A's Bday party (He turned 10 last Monday) and a Homemade pinata (that needs like a bazillion layers and years to dry in between!) amongst many other things I am in the middle of doing. My sourdough starter is ready, but It will have to wait until next week to be used until I have the time to bake!
By the way, I am 4 months pregnant today! I am having some thyroid issues but God is so good to provide me with "just enough" to get by and provide these memories for my children..amen?
Have a great weekend! I'll get some pics of the Bday up on Monday or so ;p
4 comments:
Great pics!! I can't wait to go back. :)
What fun! Water and kids are just a natural!
Looks like a really fun time! DJ would love that park!
Can't wait to see your baby bump photos. NO pressure! :)
That looks like SOOO much fun!
(wish I could join you!) ;-)
Michelle (who is on her Dh's computer and too lazy to sign in -LOL)
Post a Comment