Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Yup, I am THAT kind of Mom.

I don't mind my children getting dirty. It's good fun and I think it's an important part of childhood. Hubby and I were out planting the garden this weekend , well hubby was, I was supervising the seeds, and the little ones decided to make "paint" out of mud...I say go for it!

This is the result. I was a little sorry I allowed it after having to wash the mud out of the clothes and hair....but got some good pics and they had a great time...isn't that what matters?



"See Mommy, I'm not toooo dirty"



"Me either" Um, yet ;P



"Um, Mommy, dirt doesn't taste that great".......



And where was Big A while all of this was going on? Hiding in his trampoline away from the messy littles. I think he is the only one I raised right err wrong. He could have much as a crumb on his hand and I was wiping him down. Sigh. First time momma syndrome...yup, we'll blame it on that :D



8 comments:

Lisa said...

Who are those HUGE kids? They can't possibly be yours! LOL It's obviously been way too long since I've seen you because I hardly recognize them! :-)

Butterfly said...

Adorable faces... even with a little mud! The memories are priceless, and that's what matters!

Daisy said...

Funny. Here's what I find interesting about my kids. They want to stay clean if they are WORKING, but not if they are PLAYING. Hmmmm.

Big A looks safe in his cage. LOL.

Gina said...

I don't mind dirt and messes as long as it is outside. Looks like they had a blast! :)

Anonymous said...

That's too cute! I remember making mud pies with my first, it's my next two that were OCD about dirt! Go figure;-)

redkitchen said...

Oh, I love it when my kiddos get dirty. I always tell them it means they've been having lots of fun! :)

michelle said...

Awesome! (All kids should have 'that' kind of mom!) ;-)

Christy said...

Yep, I'm one of those moms too! LOL

I just wish I had the guts to get in the mud with em' ;)

Blessings,
Christy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...