Sunday, July 6, 2008

Blog Break.





Hey y'all...I have a ton going on for the next couple of weeks. MIL is coming (along with SIL and BIL and their families), my ds's room needs to be painted, I want to paint my kitchen cabinets and walls, Dd's room needs major toy purging and organization, I need to do some major school planning (will post my plans even though I am breaking), We are going on vacation, and I just need another break from being online so much. You get control of your usage slowly but surely and then little by little it starts to creep back to more and more of your time is being spent online researching..(does this only happen to me?)..etc etc...so I am taking a break. I will be back the beginning of August(when our new school year starts)..I may put up some pics here and there but I won't be blogging regularly until then :)

Have a blessed summer!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your break, Amber! :)

Mia said...

Happy Break! Wow!you have alot going on : )

Gina said...

Enjoy your break!! I need to do the same thing. It is gonna be kinda crazy around here for the next couple weeks too.

Anonymous said...

Nope, doesn't only happen to you! I need to prioritize now that I'm off vacation (I took a week where I didn't do ANYTHING except whatever it took for the house to run smoothly).

Enjoy your computer break!

Christy said...

Enjoy your break :-) And your not alone with the computer issue! I think it happens to us all.

Blessings,
Christy

Anonymous said...

Hey, I saw "Homeschooling: The Early Years" in your book list, and there's a quote from me somewhere in that book;-)

Hope your enjoying your computer break and being productive;-) Let me know how your plum jam comes out!

Naturally Frugal Mom said...

Haha Sue! What page/topic is your comment?? Your a super star!

Christy said...

just came to check to see if you were still on 'blog break'. I see you are :-)

Blessings,
Christy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...