Friday, May 30, 2008

If you want to contact me...

I have added a link on my sidebar to email me :) If you are reading this an were on the board I just left please email me as I am no longer visiting there and won't see your message :)
In Christ

Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your posts were very eloquent and respectful, nice job. What is interesting is over the past 2 days, everytime I though about the HSR board, I have felt like it may not be the place for me any longer. I commend you for your firm stand. I need to pray on mine. :)

Anonymous said...

I tried to link to your email, yet It says i need to login... and I don't have a username and password...
Amber,
I applaud you for standing up and speaking the TRUTH! As Sisters in Christ, that is what we are called to do, BIBLICALLY! PERIOD! I usually do not post on the chit chat board much, yet do post over on the hs discussion section. Several of you have been very helpful, welcoming, knowledgable and WILLING to reach out and help answer questions, offer advice to many of my posts as well as tons of others regarding curriculum. My thanks to all of you, and you know who you are!
I have valued your opinions and suggestions as a fellow homeschooler.
Out of curiosity, I went and read the "transform your life" thread... and am amazed and saddened. It is quite evident that you and homekeeper were only offering Christian truth according to God's Word, as we are called and out of concern for another Christian's sake. Matthew 18 is also another reference for when another brother or sister in Christ is turning to sin and will not repent, it clearly states how we are to respond.
I will miss reading you input on the board, yet I also thank you for making this clear. I believe I too need to re-evaluate my participation here as well, and go to the Lord in prayer about this. I will keep up on your blog.
Many Blessings to you!
D in VA (onegreatblessing)

Anonymous said...

I just read the thread on HSR that you're leaving. I want to thank you for standing up for the TRUTH!!! I always found your posts to be nice even if you disagree with someone. At times I wonder if I should just leave but I guess I am not ready yet...
Take care and God bless.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't even get the chance to read the "Transform your life" thread before they deleted it. And I thought the Mormon vs. Christianity threads were "hot" as we Christians tried to stand for Truth, I can't imagine what went on in that other thread for them to delete it. What was the thread about anyways? Please tell me in wasn't more on Mormonism!! This has me curious. You will be missed over there, I'm sure! Glad you said whatever you did...I'm sure it was probably needed.

Nancy

TX2MOM said...

Hey, girl! I haven't been on the computer lately and I switched my blog to a private blog and will "invite" friends when I get some time to do that. I am enjoying the summer weather for now.

I have not been on HSR for awhile and just decided to stop in this evening bc I was bored. Anyway, I did get to read your "good bye" letter. That is the same reason I left there. I didn't feel like it was good for my christian walk. I can't remember what the post was about that helped me make my decision, but I felt like christians were always be blasted and most of the heated discussions left me rolling my eyes. I don't have IRL friends like that so why accept anything less from internet friends. Anyway, I'm proud of you girl! I'll be around a little this summer, but trying to stay off the puter:)

Kat said...

Amber,
I check our blog often, but have never commented. I have no idea what was going on at the HSR board as I don't frequent there as much anymore either. From the other comments, I can kind of, sort of put it together. The chit chat board can get out of hand and like the previous commenter said, sometimes it just doesn't feel like a Christian place to be.

I'm glad your surgery went well. I knew it would :)

Best Wishes!
"Mayo" from the HSR board

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...