"Then he called the crowd to Him along with His disciples and said: "If anyone would come after me, he must take up his cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me and for the gospel will save it. What good is it for man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his soul? If anyone is ashamed of me and my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes into his Father's glory with the Holy Angels."

Take up your crosses ladies, the times are coming where they are trying to silence us...thank God for my blog..lol.....
Wow....I am amazed at how a homeschool forum can turn into total chaos...threads being deleted, people leaving left and right, and the darkness of that board finally brought into the light. I didn't try to start an uproar..but I didn't like was I was starting to see either.
HI, My name is Amber, and I am a Jesus Freak. I walk the walk and talk the talk. I have a HUGE Jesus Freak sticker on the back of my car....I am not ashamed of the Gospel....everywhere I go people know I am a follower of Christ.. I am a conservative...always have been..even before I became a Christian.
I decided that when a board aloud cursing and attacking of people, but didn't allow someone stating that a link was "new agey" very gently to a new Christian as myself, out of total love and concern, then I needed to remove myself from under that darkness...It's not a healthy place for a Christian...and for those of you still there...they will bring you down faster than you can bring them up. That's why I left.I *could* hold my own and stay...it's not a matter of that for me....It's an internal battle. You sit and read and sit and read allllllll of that mess day in and day out...it really starts to get into your spirit...and slowly but surely it WILL change you. You will begin to tolerate the secular humanism point of view....I got out of there before that.
The WORLD isn't supposed to like us....we are not going to be popular. We will lose some family, some friends, and whatever it takes to spread the Gospel. I hate PC'ness....it's almost as bad as the de-genderization going on in the public schools today....but most of all I hate anything that blasphemes and twists and slams the Word of God...I won't sit and agree with it.I am thankful that so many of you emailed me and have left as well....they deleted my goodbye post...wow...that's pretty deep...makes you think...I didn't put ANYTHING in there that was offensive in the least....I simply stated my reasons for leaving...and my faith. The time is here ladies...we have to stand up for what's right..they are trying to quiet us.....not everyone else...us.
LOVE YOU ALL!!

5 comments:
Ditto, ditto, and ditto :)
Hi Amber! I didn't read all of the posts going on, as I try to skim through the titles. I am so sorry for the way things have been/are going. But I am so glad to see that you are standing up for what you believe in! May you continue to grow in the grace and love of Christ!
AMEN! Wow! I am just blessed by this outstanding leap of faith! I read the board you are referring to. I post very infrequently. But I have seen all that you are speaking of Amber. I agree the time for apologizing for being a child of God is OVER!!
Amen Sister!! I love the way you stand for Christ no matter what anyone says or thinks. I am blessed to have you as my friend. :)
Very good post. :)
Post a Comment