
I made most of my breakfast and lunch menus this week based on the book "The Sneaky Chef" (all that is labeled SC) and still didnt get all that I wanted in there....so I will have more next week :-) I kept dinners the same as usual but are pretty healthy for the most part. If you want to see sample recipes (she should be paying me now as much as I am promoting this book..lol) go here. Also take note..alot of the recipes we feed to our kids anyways..which is exactly why I like this book. If I am going to give them a grilled cheese I may as well and some veggies to it...as well as the veggies they eat within sight. If I am going to make brownies for dessert, I may as well and blueberries and spinach to them right?
2 comments:
I just love your menu. It sounds really healthy. My dh loves Popeye's too. :-)
Okay, your menu rocks!!! Where do you find the time to figure that all out. I'm always dying at lunch time, completely unmotivated to figure something out. I need to do a better job of planning!
Post a Comment