Here's Eeyore and I:
Here's one of Tigger and I ....I was trying to get her to look at the camera..you know how little ones are..lol..they look everywhere but where they are supposed to ;P I'm not choking here just FYI 8O
And here's after she realized she was taking a picture and of course was being the little ham that she is :-)
Now I am exhausted but I still need to some school stuff and finish my menu for next week...hopefully the baby doesnt wake up...then all of the above will have to wait.lol!
4 comments:
I love those pictures!!! I hate Chuck E Cheese but the pictures might make it worth it! LOL. That last picture is worth a million dollars.
I love the pictures. Your kiddos are so cute. I'm glad you had a good time.
It looks like you guys had a great time. I have a pic from our Chuck visit with my hand holding Politician's face because he wouldn't be still then the little machine clicked and caught it. He looks like a floating head with a hand under it. LOL
Amber the pics are adorable!!
Post a Comment