Saturday, July 21, 2007

Bargain Finds!

I have been on the look out for things for school lately and have found some pretty cool things and cheap...all in the strangest places. First , I found a "hooked On Spanish" set from Big Lots for $5.00! I also got a world puzzle for a dollar to go with MFW ECC . I also went to Target and in their "dollar" section found a bunch of cool stuff! This is what i got:
Two math bingos : Addition/subtraction, Multiplication/division
3 puzzles: shapes, numbers, and letters (for my 2 yr old)
Placemats: Multiplication/Division w/ marker & one of the world for MFW ECC

A 10 little Monkeys book and a 3d puzzle (fit the shapes cube)
A small globe for ds's desk to refer to for the continents and countries.

In am sooo excited...we also bought a few school supplies.

I also got about 9 binders on freecycle yesterday which is awesome because we need a binder for almost everything! Got love freecycle!

So now I am awaiting my huge box from Rainbow Resource with all of the rest of my books!! I can't wait to start making my lesson plans up and getting everything together for our second year homeschooling. I am so excited with using MFW...it's going to be quite a change form last year...

4 comments:

Mia said...

love binders
love freecycle
love rainbow resource
we have so much in common!!
I found a big jar of letter tiles (for spelling class) on clearance at wal-mart the other day...I was on cloud nine for the rest of the day! Aren't we homeschool moms goofy?? Happy Lesson Planning!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah. What Mia said. :)

I saw that freecycle post and wanted those binders! I'm so glad you got them. You got some GREAT deals!

Anonymous said...

Ditto again what Mia Said. :-) Sounds FUN. Curriculum buying time of year is SO MUCH FUN! For me it's usually around the "Income Tax Return Season". HAHAHA So it sounds like you've chosen some neat stuff!Have a fabulous time teaching it!

*Tanyetta* said...

i love bargains!!!!!!! sounds like you found some really great deals.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...