I dunno...but i have this overwhelming urge to purge! I am trying to gut every closet in my house so that we can bring in another family member, get ready for our second year of homeschooling, and just have that "cleanliness is next to Godliness" feeling..kwim? So I started on my office/school room closet bright and early this morning and am about half through with sorting etc....My body just won't let me work all day. So I am giving myself until this weekend to finish. I will then tackle the bookshelves. I have 3 that I am going to paint..just not sure what color. We have kind of a block and white theme going(with some brights thrown in) so maybe I will just paint them black and be done with it...hmmm..white paint is cheaper tho..so I could paint the black one white and the rest white..we'll see ;-) So I won't be blogging much this weekend and next week for that matter...but I will keep you updated on my progress
I will post before and after pics when I am thru :-)
1 comment:
See, now I KNEW you would come around! Good job!
Post a Comment