Saturday, July 14, 2007

And the awards go to....

Quasimodo
http://quasimodo39.blogspot.com/
Her blog is always encouraging to read...she's a veteran homeschool Mom and dedicated Christian Wife. I really enjoy her frugal ideas and tips and look forward to reading her blog daily. For a new Christian, like myself, you need those ever constant reminders of what it is to be a wife and mom after God's own heart and I really like to get those reminders on her blog...whethers she knows she's giving them out or not ;-)

Beth
http://thoughtsfrombeth.blogspot.com/
Beth is someone I know from another board and was living in S.Korea teaching English with her hubby and children until recently. I really have enjoyed reading her blog about all of her adventures and different culture experiences while being there. Her blog is very beautifully laid out (love your template!)and I really enjoy reading it.

Daisey
http://www.xanga.com/DaiseyAnne
Although this blog isn't on blogger (not sure if i am breaking the rules here..oops) I really enjoy reading her blog and find that we have quite a bit in common. She seems to be a list making, schedule keeping, Homeschoolin Mom..like myself. Although sometimes I wayyyy over schedule myself and don't get everything done! Her blog is extrememly colorful and I really enjoy seeing what her and her boys are up to.... They always seem to be having some kinda fun!

Candy
http://myblessedhome.blogspot.com/
This is probably one of the first blogs I have ever read...didn't even know what a blog was at the time! She will be the first to tell you that her blog is not for the wishy washy! If I could described the blessings I have gotten from this blog it would be a post that would take me days to write. Thanks for all of the effort you put in your blog to help new Christian, homeschool moms like myself.

Tanyetta
http://www.blogger.com/profile/14339189484151758472
I love reading her blog! I am cracking up most of the time I read it....seems her toddler keeps her really busy! But what a cute toddler he is..who couldn't help but spoil him :-) I really enjoy reading her blog daily and am always wondering what they (her and her family)will be doing next...Thanks for the comments!

2 comments:

*Tanyetta* said...

You are so sweet! Thank you for the award. I LOVE reading your blog too! :)

Beth said...

Thanks! I've been offline for quite a while, what a nice surprise to see you gave me that award :) I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things. I've missed HSR and everybody there.....you're getting so far along in your pregnancy! How exciting!!

beth

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...