
Ok so I am tired! LOL Took about 7 hours (with breaks here and there of course) but I am done and pleased with all I got done! I did not have enough eggs for my Brioche dough (I used 2 dz eggs today!) so I will probably just get some regular artisan bread dough ready next week to keep on hand in the fridge for meals. I also haven't started my yogurt yet, but that is because my beans are not cool enough to take out and freeze yet...that will get done in a little bit..but everything else is DONE! This is what is going in my after-the-baby freezer stash so far:
*13 egg, cheese and salsa breakfast burritos (made with homemade WW Tortillas)- 4 meals (3 each meal)
*12 mini spinach and cheddar quiches-6 meals (only mom likes these) I flash froze these and stuck them in a ziploc.

*Chicken Fajitas with peppers and tomatoes- 2 meals (either lunch or dinner)

*Already pre-cooked pinto beans to be used for chili, refried beans, etc etc- 4 meals PLUS dinner for tonight.
*Granola- This makes ALOT! I will get MANY breakfasts and snacks out of this batch.
*Healthy oatmeal cookies - I was sort of disappointed with these..came out not very "cookie" like to me..but they taste good and the kids like them. We ate some already and froze enough for snacks - 4 dozen
* One loaf of WW Oat bran bread- will last a day or two :) We are eating on this now!

*Yogurt- not done with this yet but will be enough for smoothies everyday and/or snacks with fruit and granola.
SO all together I have about 16 meals for the freezer for future use, breakfast and snacks made for the week next week (granola, fruit and yogurt, smoothies with yogurt, HM bread with jam- yogurt and fruit on the side) and dinner for tonight!
I am very happy with the way things turned out today and am already planning my next bulk cooking (OAMC) session! Wanna share any good recipes iwith me that freeze well??? Leave me a comment!
1 comment:
You go girl! You got a lot done. Everything looks so yummy.
BTW, what does it mean to flash freeze something?
Post a Comment