Saturday, October 10, 2009

Bulk Cooking Day 1- part 2

I am about 2 1/2 hours into my bulk cooking day and am taking a much needed break to update my progress. Here's what I have done so far:

*Beans are going in the Crockpot

*WW bread is on its last rising...almost ready to be baked

* I made 18 WW tortillas from scratch:







*Scrambled a dozen eggs for the burritos

* Filled the WW tortillas with the eggs, some salsa, and cheese. Folded them up and then are now flash freezing on a cookie sheet to be ready to put into a freezer bag for later. These will last us a month if we eat them once a week (which is the plan) after the baby gets here.



After my break I am going to stick the WW bread into the oven, make up the mini quiche and bake them, start chopping my veggies for the fajitas and get my chicken breasts sauteing in some olive oil. By then the dc will be ready for lunch. I was planning on having fajitas but don't think they'll be ready so we'll have some good ol' PB&J today ;)

1 comment:

Butterfly said...

Awesome! You are SOOOO nesting! Love it! Praying for you! :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...