Friday, September 18, 2009

What we've been up to.

These last few weeks have been really busy and posting just hasn't been a priority of mine lately. I do hope to start posting my weekly updates again next week though because we are just so impressed with the way school is going this year!




So lets see..the last few weeks:
We've taken a small break from LHTH to get some other fun things done and to give Mom a small break with several dr's appts and other things we had going on...but plenty of learning was happening, just naturally without any thing preplanned. Middle and Little A both enjoyed our first park day of the year with painting, we've been to the park several times to play while big brother does his soccer class for PE, and have read lots of books and sang songs in between. I received an AWESOME phonics program from a friend (Thanks DAISY!!) and am hoping to get to that in the next week or two with Middle A as well. We'll return to our "normal" schedule on Monday and LHTH so I hope to post lots of pics of that next week (If I can remember to get my camera out!! LOL)

And little A is just sweet as can be still and gonna be two soon...time flies just too fast!




Big A on the other hand:
We have been plugging along with HOD CTC, and I gotta say..this kid is so happy to be doing school! He hasn't complained at all about school and has requested to keep his books in his room so he "could just work on some things while you are sleeping in Mom".....yeah, he's loving this program THAT much! We finished Unit 4 today and will be starting a new unit on Monday (which makes my type- A personality very happy right now..cant stand being on Day 3 on a Monday??) along with finishing up his homeschool PE class this week. It has been a fun class but takes a whole day of school so we are still contemplating starting another session..we'll see.
Here he is on his first day of class:

And myself and the pregnancy:

I am 28 weeks today! I had another ultrasound on Wed due to measuring 3 weeks ahead...but come to find out I am just having a big baby this time O.o She is almost 3 lbs and we still have 12 weeks to go! I am feeling extremely tired (as I always am during this stretch of pregnancy) and am looking forward to that burst of energy I usually get mid-3rd trimester. So for now, I am just making sure to nap daily, drink lots of water and eat as healthy as possible. I havent had ANY cravings with this pregnancy yet (except just loving fruit of any kind..so maybe that IS a craving?) and am gaining weight faster than I would like..lol.
Here is a pic of our baby girl this past Wed (this was a good face shot, dont you agree?)
Photobucket


and one of my belly at 27 weeks....not a great one..but I am pretty huge and have MORE to go!! LOL
Photobucket

I have several things going on in my mind that I need to get down (of course for me that means LISTS!!) and hope to share them soon.....
Have a GREAT weekend everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...