So this past week we have been doing preschool and so far its going great! I plan on posting a weekly review of our school days starting NEXT week but have a lot to show in the meanwhile. We are using workboxes and thought I would show and example of how one day went....however, one day turned into 2 days since we were new to using the boxes and had to cut our day short due to starting too late.
Here are the little ones boxes: In them are a variety of things...


In the little ones workboxes were:
1) The bible story book for Little Hands to Heaven (I keep my teachers manual in another box , called my "teachers box" and just pull it out as needed.
2) Masking tape- for a letter activity we were doing in LHTH
3) Bible song CD
4) number flash cards
5) Lacing Cards
6) Animal boogie book with CD
7) Foam shape puzzle peices by Melissa and Doug
8) Playdoh with letter cookie cutters
9) Nursery Rhyme read aloud w/stickers for listening..lol
10)Nursery Rhyme worksheet for Middle A to do
11) Coloring book and crayons for each
and in 12)

And here they were the night before preschool started :)

Big A's workboxes were a little harder to prepare since we haven't started official school yet, but I did put in some things that I thought would be helpful for review and some that were just fun.

In his box :
1) An index card to write his memory verse
2) Madlibs
3) Cursive page
4) Multiplication Rocks DVD
5) Art Page from Artpac along with what he needed (construction paper and 2 markers)
6) Weather book for reading
7) Math flashcards
8) Bible Challenge game DVD
9) US geography flashcards
10) Daniel Boone- free reading
11) Invention Kit
and #12 was the same as the littles...bake cookies with mom :)
This week we are working on a rough schedule to get us all back on a good schedule while still fitting in some preschool and planning for next week when we start!
Hope you all have a great week!
4 comments:
I'm glad your first week of preschool went well. I love the pic of them on the couch. Too cute!! :)
Great workboxes! Your children are too cute. That mop of hair just makes me swoon.
Glad to hear you are getting in your groove.
Love the workboxes! Your baby is no longer a baby! LOL He's grown so big. Love his hair!
Workboxes? Those look like Fun Boxes!! That's exactly what learning should be FUN!! Looks great! Your children are beautiful!
Post a Comment