Oh goody I'm the first one! OLD!?!...you think thats OLD!?!? LOL Girl, you are just a baby! Wait until you are 45 like I'm gonna be in Nov!! : ) Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day!
Happy Birthday to my young friend!!! You're two years younger than I am. And we are young, girl, young!!! Hope your birthday is wonderful. God bless! :)
6 comments:
Oh goody I'm the first one!
OLD!?!...you think thats OLD!?!? LOL Girl, you are just a baby! Wait until you are 45 like I'm gonna be in Nov!! : )
Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day!
No, chubby baby picture??
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR AMBER!!!
I hope you have a good day. No school, right?! We always take off for birthdays.
Girl, you are not old!! You are in your prime. I hope you have a great day!
Happy Birhtday!!! :)
Happy, Happy Birthday! And you are NOT old! Seriously! Try 43! Not that I am that old either... just saying! LOL! Yeah, I'm old!
Happy Happy!
Happy Birthday to my young friend!!! You're two years younger than I am. And we are young, girl, young!!! Hope your birthday is wonderful. God bless! :)
Happy (belated) birthday!
Post a Comment