
This week was all about getting caught up on coupons and deal for me. I found out about a major diaper deal that Rite Aid had that was ending next week and finally went and took advantage of it!
There were several overlapping rebates this month but I only will received two because I opted to get diapers I can actually use right now instead of ones that I could maybe use later. The Pull Ups that I got were a size 2t....the ones that would have given me a rebate of $2.00 more were a size 4t-5t....I don't think we'll use those for quite a while..lol! I WILL be able to use the 2t ones in case of emergency (like when you run out of regular diapers and don't want to get to the store) or possibly starting my little guy potty training...which ever comes first ;) Also there is a promotion where if you spend $50 on select products (huggies being one of them) you get a $25 gift card in the mail AND if you buy 5 packages of diapers or pull ups, you get a voucher in the mail for a free package! So this is how my 2 trips went down:
1st Transaction:
Huggies Pure and Natural diapers @ 11.49 each X 3 = $34.47 - $5.00 off @ $25.00 purchase - $3.00 off 1 huggies Pure and natural diapers X 3 = -$9.00
Total before tax = $20.47 oop for 3 packages
2nd Transaction:
1 Pull ups size 2t (not jumbo which was the one on sale but this counts towards my 5 packages of diaper purchase) - $11.49
1 Package Huggies Pure and Natural Diapers 1 @ 11.49
1 Huggies Wipes tub 1 @ $2.00
plus a small filler (I think we got a candy bar...my ds put something up there..lol)
- $5.00 off $25.00 purchase
- $5.00 off 1 pull ups (this was mailed to me from Huggies a while ago)
- $3.00 off 1 Huggies pure and natural (I didnt have any wipes Q's and they wouldn't take my $1.00 off any bath and body...weird..anywho...)
Total out of pocket: $11.98 before tax!
So lets do the math on my savings with all the rebates I will receive:
Total towards soend $50 get $25 = $57.45 (before all coupons) Total out of pocket for all after coupons: $32.45 -$25 gift card rebate= $7.45 - Free package of diapers (-$11.49)
= $4.04 MONEY MAKER!!!
They paid me to take these diapers off their hands! Awesome! These will last us about a monthto a month and a half....plenty of time to get our rebates back and use that for more diapers! Hopefully by then they'll be running another promo that I can roll :D
Did anyone else take advantage of this deal? I love to hear about yours! I got a GREAT deal at Kohl's yesterday that I will be combining with ANOTHER freebie....look for that post soon ;)
2 comments:
That's amazing!
You go girl!!! I love getting stuff for free. :)
Post a Comment