Middle A keeps asking if we can paint her feet now..lol. (she obviously loved having me spread paint all over her hands!)
Here's Big A's...his hands barely fit on the paper. Since WHEN does a 9 yr old have such big hands? They are almost bigger than mine!!

Middle A's came out the best. You can see her hand prints really clearly because she was very careful and wanted it to look like a heart. She is proving to be quite the little artist.

And little A, well lets just say I was trying to make sure he wasn't putting his hands in his mouth!

We did more decorating inside the cards with stamps and paint. This was a very EASY project and lots of fun for the kids once I let them go and do whatever they wanted ;)
Are you doing any projects this week for Valentines?
6 comments:
How precious! What a cute idea! Thanks for sharing!
These are really cute! I think Jon is going to try and make them with his first graders this week.
I need to get on Valentines. It is coming too fast!
Adorable! Just when I think they can't come up with anything cuter to do with the kiddos handprints...they do!!
Happy Valentines Day!
very cool. I'm going to have a Valentines party for the kids that around us on thursday, as long as I'm not having a baby. We'll see.
I love crafts with the kids hand prints on them. They came out great!
Those are great! I love handprint art. They make such nice keepsakes.
Michelle
Post a Comment