Today is was beautiful out so we went to the park and took some pics in hopes of getting some good ones to add to our Christmas card this year. Here are a couple of my favorites :) (200 pictures later..call me crazy..go ahead)





I hope I can figure out the scrapbooking site well enough to make a card..lol.
And btw yes, my kids are still wearing summer clothes. Its still in the 70 to 80's here..why not? LOL
8 comments:
Very adorable! Its 27 here this morning!! YIKES, I'm headed your way!
They are soooooooo cute! You're right, the weather is beautiful ;)
I can't believe that we are within a few hours of each other and it's been in the 50's here.
Long pants and long shirts.
Loving that last picture!!!
It's 2 pm and only 5o here. BURRRRRR! our summer clothes got put away a month ago, lol. Cute pics.
Too cute!! I have been loving the weather here lately too. :)
Oh, I'm so green over here! It's 38 degrees at the moment. They are adorable. Lovin' those dimples!
Oh thay are so precious! What great weather to enjoy! Thanks for sharing!
70's and 80's?!?!
(It was negative 2 here today with the windchill...) :-(
Waaaahhhhh - I miss SoCal!
But seriously, those are some beautiful kids you have there!
Michelle
Post a Comment