
I had a little marathon session of baking after dinner last night. Hubby promised treats to his boss, so I had to deliver :giggle:. I made the most awesome peanut butter fudge recipe, ginger bread men, decorated sugar cookies, and peppermint bark. I usually bake alot more but sewing and putting together a gift for my brother where of the upmost importance this year so this was all I have done. I do have to bake some pumpkin bars tonight per my Uncle's request and then a cake for Jesus to celebrate on Christmas day. This year has been very relaxed compared to others and I really have enjoyed the season this year.
Merry Christmas everyone....and blessings to you and your families :)
5 comments:
Merry Christmas Amber!! I hope you and your family have a blessed day.
Ooooh! Those look really good esp the PB fudge! Have a Merry Christmas, Amber!
Ooooh, yummy. I'm going to check out that PB fudge recipe. Have a wonderful Christmas, Amber & family!
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Your treats look yummy!
Sewing AND baking..is there no end to your talents?? : ) It looks scrumptious!
Post a Comment