Monday, April 28, 2008

Tomato planting and Tomato Staking:

With recent health issues on my part, I am finding myself needing more time with my children...and I know they are needing more time with me. I told you all that I had an experience while in the hospital and I am taking "heed" to that (as my hubby would tell me to do)...So I am keeping my children close by tomato staking them..and how convenient...we are supposed to be planting tomatoes this week! If you don't know about Tomatosphere then may I suggest you check it out! They mailed us out some seeds as a blind experiment, so we are going to get them planted this week!

We started off by printing off the Teacher's resources available on the website and making a booklet that we could refer to:

We purchased some pellet things to plant the seeds in:
Got our book all made...My comb binder was being tempermental so I ditched it and put it together the old fashioned way....with a stapler..lol!

Then I realized...........
UH? Where are the seeds? DANG! I can't remember where I put them..CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? Bummer...

The dc weren't phased by it though..they decided to go outside a play and have ice cream....lol..even though its 92 degrees out :-)

They weren't phased by the loss of the seeds as much as I am...I'm losing it, I tell ya...

SO please pray I find them....WE HAVE TOMATOES TO PLANT!

OH and BTW I made some soap last week and posted a little tutorial on my other blog :)

Have an awesomely, blessed day in CHRIST!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Sounds awesome! I'm STILL finding myself on the computer too often. I have no self-control. I'm trying to get all my books entered into Library Thing and it is taking me forever. I've only done 2 bookshelves so far. SIgh, thanks for the reminder of what I am SUPPOSED to be doing.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I can't wait to see your tomatoes. Hope you find the seeds soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...