Monday, April 21, 2008

This week we have decided to unplug our kids..

Photobucket

Today has been a great start to this new week...I am feeling great and am thankful to be back home doing all of my wifely and motherly duties...I love taking care of my family, homeschooling and all of the things that go along with being a wife and mom...
I redid our schedule to incorporate some more of Charlotte Mason's methods and today has flowed pretty well. Eeyore and Tigger are outside playing, my bread dough is rising, kitchen is sparkling, baby is napping,and I am listening to the Word on the radio while writing this...we aren't even missing the TV at all...
I am going to make some lotion today and hopefully a tutorial for my other blog.
Have a blessed day!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Daisy said...

Sounds GREAT!! I need to bake some bread. Lydia has been begging me to make it. Problem is? I like to eat it. I like to eat it with orange marmalade. I like to eat it with butter. I like to eat it with honey. My thighs are not thanking me.

Gina said...

You go girl!! Sounds like you are getting a lot done. It was good to see you yesterday. You looked so great.:)

Anonymous said...

Sounds so very relaxing! Way to go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...