So there comes a point where my babies want "real" food...they grow very quickly and hubby doesn't think a diet of just milk can sustain them(my baby is around 18 lbs at 5 1/2 months old..hardly starving..lol)...so I had some jars of baby food from a game we played at my baby shower and decided he could have some for dinner...His first was peas :-) This is how he took to them:
This first pic was of him BEFORE the peas...lol...ok..so his eyes are still blue..they aren't changing :-D

AND the afters:




He actually ended up liking them and finished half the jar...he's gonna be a good eater like his big brother...
Have a great weekend!

4 comments:
ahhh how very cute! I love his blue eyes too :-) They do look like they will stay blue, but don't get to attached to those pearly blues! I have had 2 of my children have blue eyes for a year and then change to hazel! My 4th child finally kept his blue eyes. His skin is also a lighter complexion then my other children.
Glad to see your still here :-)
Blessings,
Christy
He is just too cute!! I'm glad he enjoyed his first real meal.
My kids STILL don't like peas. Blech. They liked squash and sweet potatoes. Ooh, mashed avocado was a hit also. He is so sweet.
Hip Rider has always hated peas. Just like week, I had thought I would reintroduce them again and maybe she had changed her mind or taste. Well, I ended up picking a pile of peas from the floor as she played basketball with them by tossing them off the side of her highchair as if aiming for the hoop. LOL! Good to see he has such a great appetite! His eyes are beautiful! Watch out ladies!
Post a Comment