Monday, March 10, 2008

My Tigger turns three!

I can't believe my baby girl is already 3...She had a great day yesterday and received lots of great gifts! My family and friends know me so well..lol...they got her alot of toys that can be used as "centers" ha! I was probably more excited than she was! A couple of them are ...foam letters, Magna doodle (little people), little people legos set, A little desk thing that has roll paper built right in with crayons, etc,and a skee ball thing (for large motor skills ;-p). She also got alot of cute dresses and outfits :-) Here's a pic of her cake (obviously altered to hide her real name)..unfortunately I altered the original and saved it..without realizing that I can't change it back now :-(

Here she is getting ready to open her gifts..dontcha just love that dress! Her great Aunt bought it for her..Its such a cute, modest little girl dress..they are really hard to find :-) This is her "thinking" face..lol...



So blogger is doing some really weird stuff and its taking an hour to upload one pic...so this is all I have time for :-)


4 comments:

Gina said...

She looks so cute! I love the hat! I'm glad she had such a great birthday.

*Tanyetta* said...

happy birthday! she is soooo cute!

Daisy said...

That is a beautiful dress!! I miss those days.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Tigger! She looks so cute in her birthday dress. I love the cake. Yummy! Your to do lists sounds like mine.

I'm getting fed up with blogger too. I don't know how much more of this I can take. It's very aggravating at times. I hope they work it out soon.

Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...