I finally got my order in from here! Look for a post soon on the natural products I will be making with them :-) Have a great day!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OOOh! I love making soaps. I use to make bath and body products and candles also. My husband and I had a store 8 years ago but as schedules and babies go, we could no longer operate it. I still make candles on the side but for friends, family and our personal use. Check out Connie's Candles. They have the best scents and oils around and great customer service also. Have fun!
hi, I'm visiting after having seen you on Kysha's blog comments, hope you don't mind. I'm a homeschooling mama of 4--no longer breastfeeding & cloth-diapering, but did at one time! :o) I'll be back to see what you made.
2 comments:
OOOh! I love making soaps. I use to make bath and body products and candles also. My husband and I had a store 8 years ago but as schedules and babies go, we could no longer operate it. I still make candles on the side but for friends, family and our personal use. Check out Connie's Candles. They have the best scents and oils around and great customer service also. Have fun!
hi,
I'm visiting after having seen you on Kysha's blog comments, hope you don't mind. I'm a homeschooling mama of 4--no longer breastfeeding & cloth-diapering, but did at one time! :o) I'll be back to see what you made.
Post a Comment