Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

In an effort to tackle some of the "non-essential" cleaning that I have- I thought it would be fun to join "Tackle it Tuesday:. Each and every Tuesday I will attempt to clean or organize an area in my house that has been neglected :-)

My first thing to "tackle" is the top of my refrigerator! I haven't been able to clean it since who knows when. I'm not sure what I'll find but I betcha it's stuff from birthday parties past, old crackers and cereals, bb's for hubby's bbgun..lol. I am going to "try" to post before and afters...If I am able to get to the store for batteries...If not just use the above mentioned items for your imagination :-)

OK here are the pics:

Before: There was ALOT of stuff up there...here's what I found...water balloons, skirt guns (ds's birthday party this last summer, Bubbles, cereal, ice cream mix, bbgun (told ya!) and some crackers..I'm sure there was more but before I dusted the things were unidentified. Oh and there was a recalled Elmo toy that was thrown up there out of desperation when Tigger wasn't looking!




After: I removed everything and added some decorative bottles I had sitting on my counter..I need the space for the HUGE jars I have for my flours! They can each hold a ten lb bag and then some! I even got so inspired that I cleared the clutter off of the front :-)




Looking forward to doing this again next week!

5 comments:

Daisy said...

You go girl!! The only think I'm tackling today is my sick DH. (Uh, that didn't sound right). I'm playing nurse maid. (Uh, like I mean, I'm taking care of him with chicken noodle soup and stuff). ;-)

Daisy said...

Very cool. You've inspired me!

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Girl! Now sit back and have some of that gum. LOL!

Anonymous said...

Sorry bout that previous comment. I misread bbgun for bb gum (as in bubble gum). Please excuse my illiteracy. A mind really is a terrible thing to waste. LOL!

Gina said...

That is amazing! I have a few cupboards that could use a good cleaning. You've inspired me. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...