Saturday, January 12, 2008

Haven't been on here for a bit.....

My little one hasn't been feeling well...He had his check up Thurs along with shots so he has been wanting me to just hold him...which is ok by me :-)
For those of you who are reading this ..please say a prayer for him...He is having a problem with his hips....It sounds like hip dysplasia and can be corrected by wearing him in a harness (a best) or surgery(at worst). I really can't bear the thought of my baby having to have surgery and I am hopeful that this can be corrected easily since it is fairly common. I am still waiting for the ultrasound and will update when its done :-)

5 comments:

Daisy said...

We are praying for your little one. Glad to hear from you.

Gina said...

You and your little guy are in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

Praying for your family. Keep us posted.

*Tanyetta* said...

i will definitely pray for your baby boy!

Christy said...

Praying for your little guy.

Blessings,
Christy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...