I babysat my cousins kids this summer..they all had sooo much fun together :-)
My ds had a great time at our church's VBS
My dd loved kissing mommy's growing belly:
Dh, kids, and I had a blast at the So Ca Harvest crusade!
The kids had a great time swimming!
Soak city was awesome!
I tried OAMC for the first time in preparing for our new arrival!
I grew to huge proportions!
He finally arrived...with Mom's blue eyes and all!
The blessings we received in 2007 are going to be hard to top in 2008! I am looking forward to seeing what God has in store for us.
Happy New Year!
4 comments:
I love your pictures!
We played with your geography game at the bottom forever!! It was a blast AND drove us all nuts. I started to hypervenilate as the thing sped up. LOL.
What a great recap! Your little one is just So precious, and his eyes are gorgeous!
Michelle (foxvalleyfamily)
What a beautiful family!
Post a Comment