I don't think that I have ever told anyone how strong I think my husband is. I mean that on a physical, spiritual, and emotional level. He can move a 2000 lb safe with only one other guy(edited: to clarify..lol..he's a mover..does this for a living.hehe). He's not a big guy (well he's been putting on some weight lately that I love!) but he's a strong! Ever since I have known him he can physically move things that I couldn't budge with a bulldozer :-)
Now spiritually, this man is a rock. His faith in Jesus Christ cannot be moved. It's funny to think that only a year and 9 months ago I went up to make my profession of faith (on easter sunday) and gave my dh the evil eye to come with me. He dragged his body up there while pushing our 13 month old dd in her stroller and I walked next to our ds who was 6. I was balling and he was so irritated..lol! He didn't want to go back in that "room" that they take you to for *hours* to talk and pray with you..lol....boy the devil was working on him that day! He gave his life to Christ that day. Over the next few weeks and months things started happening that I knew were not of his own power. I was spiritually weaker and he was there to pray for me, push me to get into the Word, and lead me like he was supposed to as a husband. I would've fallen away if it wasn't for him. By his fruit I know he loves the Lord with all of his heart and that's the only thing that took him out of the darkness that he was in for so long.
Emotionally he has soooo much love for his family. There are too many things to list that he has given up for us. He has worked 2 jobs, worked jobs that had him out all night, and jobs that paid hardly anything just to take care of his family. Another thing that i do know is that he loves me. I have never had to question that. He is the best father I could've asked GOD for and would do anything for us..and we would do the same.
Thank you hunny for choosing me.
4 comments:
Awww, sweet stuff! It's so wonderful to have a strong, spiritual guy by our sides!
AAAAw! Amber, you made me cry! Our husbands are so much alike. We are truly blessed women of God.
Oh, I forgot. Tell me about Holy Sex by Pearl. The book that you've read. I would love to know about that one.
I'm adding you to my friends list. I recently read "Created to be his Help Meet" by Debbie Pearl. That's wonderful that you have such a great relationship with your hubby. :)
Blessings!
Post a Comment