*We are moving!! I am so excited and cant wait to show you all our new school area as soon as we get settled in.
*Baby A is now on Methotrexate injections. Its a low dose chemo drug. We are trying to get her JRA into "remission". She seems to be doing much better (judging from her morning stiffness) and we are praying she is out of pain SOON and that if its God's will that she will be healed of this.
*All the other children are doing great and are excited about our move!
*We are winding down our school year, but will be schooling through the summer this year since we are now year rounders (due to our last year with Grandmas cancer and now the baby's diagnosis). I figured we can get school done while its 110 degrees outside and then swim the rest of the day. Sounds like a plan to me!
*I am still prayerfully decided on our curriculum for next year, but am close to making our final plans and will share them after I get them set in stone and ORDERED!
*We are winding down our school year, but will be schooling through the summer this year since we are now year rounders (due to our last year with Grandmas cancer and now the baby's diagnosis). I figured we can get school done while its 110 degrees outside and then swim the rest of the day. Sounds like a plan to me!
*I am still prayerfully decided on our curriculum for next year, but am close to making our final plans and will share them after I get them set in stone and ORDERED!
Have a great weekend......see ya soon!
Amber
1 comment:
I just wanted you to know that I always look forward to seeing what your family will be doing each school year. I know you're busy and not on a lot, but just wanted you to know that I'm looking forward to seeing your curriculum list/ideas for next year. :-) Have a blessed day
Post a Comment