The ones on that site came out WAY better than mine. I am NOT a crafty mama..I can cook and bake....but crafting is just not in me. Although, it doesnt stop me from trying really hard to be like Martha Stewart..well like her with the crafts and not stocks..anyways, you get the idea ;)
Here's what they look like on my shelf!
(hmm shoulda ironed out the creases in the fabric beforehand..oh well.)
I love these! They are NOT perfect by any means, the fabric wasnt pulled tight enough and the hot glue was drying faster than I could pull it LOL. I learned from my mistakes with the first one (the red striped one) and did a little better with the stars one. I glued in some card stock on the inside just to make it look a little finished but wasnt really worried about the bottom since its not seen (just in the pics).
Anyways, I have quite a bit of these I need to make for Middle A's PACEs and just for coloring books etc. I was using baskets before and they were leaning every which way. These make my shelves very clean looking and lovely :)
3 comments:
I agree! I love them! And hey---alls you need is functional, not perfect, right? They look great!
They look great, Amber!
I may have to try these, too.. I'm going to go rummage and see what boxes I can find in our basement.
Michelle
I absolutely love them! Wish I had seen this before I bought mine. Bummer!
Post a Comment