Friday, May 28, 2010

School's Out for Summer!

Woot! Today was our FINAL day of school for the 2009-2010 School Year and I will say I am glad and am going to take a much needed break for a bit. We will, however, continue with some math and penmanship, as well as participate in various summer reading programs...but other than that, we are finished! Yay!

So to celebrate, we all loaded up in the minivan (lol) and headed out for the afternoon.



 I let the kids pick where they would like to have lunch and afterwards picked up some hot fudge sundaes :) We have had a very relaxed day..perfect end to the school year!

Looking forward to sharing our plans for the next school year very soon!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Yeah for you, Amber! I hope you an awesome summer!!!

Naturally Frugal Mom said...

Miss you Lisa!!

Anonymous said...

Aww, there you are. You look great, Amber. :)

Wow Big A is really growing up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...