Not a lot to report for this week other than some changes will need to be made to our curriculum a bit. Nothing major, I dont think. I'll let you know more as I decide what is being changed ;P
So this week was our first week back after a long 3 week break. I decided to do a half unit this week and next to ease us back into somewhat of a schedule and its been going ok. Spending more time online this week (because of being in my recliner to nurse which happens to have my laptop right next to it) is proving to be more of a problem than I like, so that is also going to be changed. It has kept me from doing things I would like to do...so self control is in order here. Today has been great though....house is clean (enough), kids are fed, school that was planned is done, etc etc.......Next week should go alot smoother since we are now getting used to the interuptions that a baby, toddler and a preschooler can bring :)
I'll share more of my thoughts as I get time later.....have a great weekend!
3 comments:
You are going to do just fine! Go, Amber!!
I think you are doing a great job considering all that you have going on. :)
Just checking to see how your Bible in 90 Days reading is coming along. Please drop me a note when you get a chance and let me know so I'll know how to pray for you.
Hang in there!!
Post a Comment