Monday, February 1, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


I was able to spend my budget this week of $75 and still make a decent menu for us!(I spent about $48 dollars at Sprouts and will use the rest for milk, produce and a couple of other things during the week)Keep in mind, I had some things in my pantry/freezer and will be making some things from scratch today during my kitchen day (actually sort of a bulk cooking day when it comes to baking, so I am joining in with Moneysavingmom on her bulk cooking day). Here's what we are having (with Nourishing Traditions preparations in mind for the most part).

Breakfasts:
Lunches:

  • Egg Salad on WW bread, baby carrots w/ HM ranch
  • Leftovers x 2
  • Curry Chicken Salad on HM pitas
  • PB&J on WW w/ apple slices, walnuts, HM yogurt
  • Out (on errand day)
Dinners:

  • Israeli Salad on HM pitas, Baked Salmon (for hubs & kids)
  • Shredded Beef Tacos
  • Spaghetti w HM marinara, green salad, HM Artisan Bread
  • Steak Chili w/ HM cornbread
  • HM Pizza (using the artisan dough), salad, cinnamon breadsticks
  • OUT
  • Roasted Sticky Chicken, Rice w/gravy and veggies
Like I mentioned before, today is my "kitchen" day, so I will be spending most of the day baking for the next week and scrubbing whatever needs to be scrubbed.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...