Sunday, November 29, 2009

Update on our family..

I haven't been up to blogging lately (obviously) due to sickness (we caught a stomach virus...ugh), sleepless nights due to said virus, toddler training (to sleep ALONE in his own bed after having that virus caused him to regress back into our bed...haha!), and just relaxing with my family over the Thanksgiving break after all that cooking I did. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with just our little family this year...and even though I do like to have family over, it was a blessing to just have that time to spend together as a "family of 5" for the last time. We will be welcoming our new little girl in just a couple of weeks, so being able to spend quality time with each of my children has been in the forefront of my priorities as of late.

Here's a pic I took today of myself at 38 weeks, 2 days.


This week, we are back to school until I have the baby and I will be also adding in some fun things for Christmas as well. I want to make sure I get some crafts in and some baking (and maybe a small cooking session again) but mostly just spending time with my children that may be more difficult with a newborn. We normally bake and do things up until Christmas Eve but that is definitely not happening this year.

I hope to get back to blogging regularly this week, there is a lot to talk about and cute kid pics to show :D I love how the Lord is working in my family and myself and want to share that as well so stayed tuned :)

Have a GREAT week!

3 comments:

Daisy said...

Glad you are keeping busy with those kiddos! Great picture.

Butterfly said...

You look beautiful! I loved being pregnant. You are in my prayers, and I look forward to hearing more from you in blog world!

Gina said...

It sounds like you had a great weekend. I can't wait for your little girl to arrive. I will be praying for you my friend. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...