Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tuesday's to do list- Bulk Cooking

I wasn't able to get the Spaghetti sauce into freezer bags last night due to it not being fully cooked until late (needed to cool), not to mention I was gone MOST of the day running errands and left my sauce to my hubby to watch..haha...don't ask. It's edible and I am not gonna waste all that sauce over a little "burnt" taste ;) Anyways, my fault..I really should have waited another day till my errands were done or stuck the sauce in the crockpot instead....live and learn ;P

Today my to do list is a lot longer than yesterday, and we have homeschool pics later this afternoon so I'd better get to work now while its still early!

Here's all that needs to be done:

**Meat in Crockpot for Shredded Beef meals like tonight's Taco Salad and for the freezer for future meals. I am doubling this recipe so we should get tons of meat from this.

**Chop all veggies needed for tonight's salad and the rest of the weeks recipes,

** boil chicken breasts for tomorrow's meals and

**prepare the "dump" recipes that I have lined up. I'll list those later when I am done tonight also.

**possibly get the pumpkins baked and pureed for pie, pumpkin bars etc. I had 3 small ones already but couldn't resist the sale Walmart had on them Sunday....10 cents a lb! I am waiting to see how much puree I get from them and will have a baking day soon using all that good pumpkin!

So far I think that is it for my cooking. I also have a ton of laundry that is waiting for me (My dryer broke a while ago and I have since then realized that I can't hang out our laundry anymore due to allergies...sigh....so I am having to find a dryer fast and hang them around the house in the meantime...which is taking ALOT of time!! I also need to clean up the mess in my kitchen from last night (before I start this a.m) and get my children ready for pics by this afternoon....seriously...I dont know if I will make it through this today! LOL Pray for me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...