So what are the children of Maranatha Prep doing while I am working so diligently on my school room...other than school, of course?
Middle A is playing with her Farm log set from Melissa and Doug....she really does love that thing! (no my tree is not still up..lol..this is the only pic I have of her playing with it..lol)
Big A is helping out with the little one as always..but don't let him fool you...soon as he can he jumps on his Wii, says he's helping me by staying out of my way..lol...there may be some truth to that.
And the littlest A? He's helping out the most! By taking a snooze here and there. Of course this is not often...but hey, I'll take what I can get!

Have a BLESSED weekend!
7 comments:
Yeh, I need to seriously get some stuff done today. Laundry & Beds are done. The floors are a mess.
Ryan actually peed at the closed toilet seat at 2am. He was sound asleep with pee going everywhere. UUUGH. So I have to disinfect the entire bathroom.
Looks like you are getting a lot done. I hope your weekend is very productive. I love the shot of little "A" sleeping on the couch. Too cute!!
Good luck on your cleaning :)
Isn't it a wonderful feeling though to know you've accomplished a much needed task?!
That farm set is too cute(and looks nice & durable). I love the pic of your son holding your baby *sigh* how sweet! And that baby napping is PRECIOUS!!! Have a blessed weekend Amber!
They are all just dolls, Amber! So precious!
Happy cleaning to you. I'll be doing a little of the same.
Little A is adorable!! Makes me want to pinch that cute baby chub! Regarding getting the school room de-cluttered, I'm rootin' for ya!
Stacy :-)
I'm pretty good at getting things out of the house. The problem is when the garage is full of all the decluttering. (Yeah, I know that's not a word.) :P
I'm slowly getting the stuff hauled off box by box.
Keep up the good work! :D
Your children are just so beautiful! You are truly blessed!
I am overdue for a big decluttering around here. I usually do one or two each year. Where does all this stuff come from??
Post a Comment