What? You don't let your kids play with guns? (It was paintball...Ds and his friend were battling..is that what it is called?)

Huge bubbles. Dd got a real kick out of these!

They really did like this ride I promise..lol.

Making music..

And the littlest one of the bunch speaking in baby talk to his cousin...

HA! And a feature that my camera has (and I had NO clue...cool!) video! Now I *did* know it had video..but I didn't know that it had sound. So here's a lame attempt at recording my ds playing the drums/bangos...don't laugh k, I really had no clue I was recording him !?
Have an awesome day!
2 comments:
Looks like you had a great time. My camera has a video feature and it is pretty cool, once you figure out how to use it. LOL!!
I am maybe rethinking moving to SoCal??
Looks like lots of fun!
Post a Comment