Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My little ones birthday party.

We had a great time on Sunday as we celebrated our little ones first birthday. The day had alot of challenges (including two failed cakes) but we got through it and had a great time!
Here are pics of the cake I had to settle for..lol.









7 comments:

*Tanyetta* said...

He's 1. Time is flying! Happy birthday baby boy ;)

Gina said...

Cute pics!! I think your cake turned out great. Looks yummy to me! :)

Mia said...

The cake is adorable! But not near as adorable as your little guy!
Dimples...love 'em!

Michelle said...

Your cake turned out really well! I have recently started making my kids' cakes myself too. Your baby has such adorable dimples & curly hair *sigh* :)

Daisy said...

I love thos pix, Amber! He is so sweet.

michelle said...

He is gorgeous! I LOVE his dimples! Happy Birthday (again) little Alijah! :-)

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely scrumpdiliumptious! LOL

How are you feeling, my sweet friend?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...