Saturday, August 16, 2008

A quick note..

I am going to put up our weekly review later tonight if I get a chance....I am off to get my hair cut and highlighted this morning. I am nervous because it has been over 8 yrs since I have put any color in my hair...but I feel like being a little sassy so I am getting it done :D



What color do you think it will be? And for those of you who know me in real life you are not allowed to answer *unless* you have only known me within those 8 yrs...oh and of course if I didn't call you to tell you ;p



I'll post a pic when I get back (you know when your hair looks its best cuz they style it for you etc...lol)



BTW MY hair is pretty long....down to my mid back....I am NOT cutting it off (to my sil's that read my blog..that may try to come after me...lol) but I am getting some of the weight taken off by thinning it out....so that will be different and I *may* get some of the length off....so we'll see.



See ya'll when I get back :D

3 comments:

Gina said...

Have fun being pampered!! I can't wait to see your new "do". :)

*Tanyetta* said...

I already know you'll look awesome!

Mia said...

You go be sassy girl!! Getting a cut and color always brightens my mood. Color choice? Welllll.....I'm kinda partial to blonde LOL! But if not all over maybe some highlights!
Have fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...