Monday, August 4, 2008

Ha Ha..Like I said the other day...

If the Lord has other plans for us I will follow His lead and not try and let my own plans get in the way :) Ds woke up this a.m sick..lol. SOOOOOOOO we are just going to start school next week and take 2 weeks off during Christmas break instead of 3 :D No biggie really and I am glad it worked out this way. I have a lot of things to get done still. I still need to get my plans set for the "extras" and the school room needs to be overhauled (in the process of doing that as I type)....

So of course I need to tweak my year at a glance a bit but the Lord knows what's best and like I said...this year He is in control not me :)

Hope your days blessed.

Am

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I hate that, Amber! I pray that he is well soon. Keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

Amber, the Lord is forming you into such a beautiful daughter of the King. I am so blessed to read your blog these days. You are so full of peace, and it's refreshing!

Enjoy your extra week off before school starts!

Mia said...

If the Lord is the head of the school then it will all work out won't it?
Prayers and well wishes for your new school year : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...