What we did in Preschool this week:
We are using Little Hands to Heaven and were only able to get in 3 days of "sit down" school but many other *life skills* are being taught throughout the week and for us habit training/character issues in our children come before bookwork any day.
My dd is 3 and does NOT want to share...so we are working on that particular trait. I used to be stingy when I was a child and had to grow out of that...it's a trait that really can affect your adult life....being selfish it's not a fruit of the spirit and I will continue to work on this with her...but being the only girl
Here she is making a



Haha...I think either the paint was too diluted or she just liked to use ALOT of it...lol..either way she had a ball :)
Our school room's air conditioning ducts aren't working properly, so we are doing school in the dining room for now. Whatever works right?
Here he is working on his Rod and Staff BNRS workbooks...they are VERY challenging but he is working happily on them here :)
The baby slept during school most;y this week so here are a few pics of him having baby school ;p
Learning how to swing..(motor skills right?)
Getting pushed around in his make-shift car by daddy (hanging on skills)
We had a very relaxed first week as far as "schedule" I really just wanted to ease back into school and I think we accomplished that. Next week I will slowly add in more subjects and will get more into a routine.
How was you week?
4 comments:
I love the photos of your kiddos. Too cute. I'm glad your first week was a success. :)
Great first week! Good for you Mama! One week down how many to go? LOL! We have got one day under our belt so far!!
Praying for a wonderful school year for us both : )
Oh forgot to add "you have beautiful babies!!"
Looks like you had a wonderful week. Hip Rider isn't much for sitting either. LOL
Gasinator enjoyed looking at Eeyore's pics. Working along just like him at the table. ha! Lil' man is soooooo cute! I love those dimples! :)
Post a Comment