Monday, June 2, 2008

Baking Cabinet Conquered!

This is what it looked like before:
Notice the ziplocs on the bottom shelf filled with things and the spices etc up on the top shelf out of reach(organized by hubby..lol)....wasn't THAT bad..but still very cluttered.... I was also using my good vaccum sealing containers that I needed for my fruit.
I use a homemade all purpose spray cleaner..you can find the recipe here.


Here it is after: There was alot that got thrown away and I ended having lots of extra room :)


I even made a spot for just the baby's food.


There are more behind these....They are definitely a great space saver! I also wrote the contents on the back of them with a dry erase marker...which will make refilling with other things easier than pulling off a label etc. I also really like the fact that I can *SEE* what I have left and put the item on my grocery list ahead of time.


I also got my good vaccum-sealable canisters back for the fruit I bought the other day :)



Hope you have had a super-productive day!

7 comments:

Gina said...

Wow!! It looks great! I have some cupboards that could use organizing too. You wanna come over? :)

Mia said...

Great job!! It really looks so efficient and well stocked. Don't you just feel so much better when things are in their place? I know I do.
Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Great! Now come do mine! LOL

Jessica said...

Your baking cabinet looks wonderful. I bet it makes life much simpler without the clutter!

Anonymous said...

So NICE! Great idea about the dry erase marker. I never thought of that, but I have all kinds of grains that look similar. - Rachel

Anonymous said...

I use the same canisters! In fact, I just picked up a couple more today and blogged about it! How funny:-)

It looks great, very nice job!

Laura said...

Wow, so nice! I'm loving the look of the glass jars a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...