Sunday, March 2, 2008

Monday To Do and Menu Planning:



My little Tigger is turning 3 on Sunday and to prepare for her party I have a lot of things to get done around the house this week...

This is what I need to do today:

~Clean my Kitchen top to bottom
~Fold clean laundry/put away
~Fold cloth diapers, organize changing table and put away
~Clean Dining Room and Entry
~Go buy invitations (late!) and get ready to mail on Tuesday.

*DS (8)*
Clean Family Room/Vaccum
Pick up School Room/Office Vaccum
Clean Room


My Menu this week:


~Monday: Leftovers, Daisy's Blondies for dessert
~Tuesday: Chicken Pot Pie, Salad, fruit
~Wednesday: Crockpot BBQ Ribs, Potatoe Salad, Baked Beans
~Thursday: Chicken Tenders, Oven Fries, Corn
~Friday: Steak, Baked Potatoes, Salad
~Saturday: Homemade Pizza, Salad , HM breadsticks
~Sunday: Tigger's 3rd birthday party!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Daisy said...

I love that graphic!! Hope you are getting plenty done.

Anonymous said...

Your menu looks great! Happy birthday to your little one! Have fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...