Friday, February 1, 2008

Week in Review...

This week has been a very rough week here in my household to say the least but we still managed to get some school done:

Bible:

This week's memory verse was Matthew 5:12
Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Math:

This week Eeyore had to learn his multiplication facts of 4...He has been doing great with this and picks it up very quickly....Math has always been an easy subject for him which is great for me!

English:


Were are still learning nouns and their different forms. I think I may add in a little more writing...Just soem simple story starters to get his imagination flowing:-)

ECC:(Geography, Science, Music and art)
This week we wrapped up our study of to North America with a trip to Canada. He learned about some of the rivers and lakes there and about the inuits. We werent able to dive into this as throughly as I would've liked but he learned alot and enjoyed learning about our neighbor to the north.

This week we have had alot of things interupting school including my little tigger being sick, my dr's appt, and some other things...today we ended the week on a good note though..we went to a party! Nothing like a good ol' party to get you back in a good mood...Here are some pics of the cookies and Valentines we made :-)





Next week we head to South America and will be studying Brazil which looks like it's going to be blast!

OH WAIT! I have another cute baby pic from the park to share ;-p





4 comments:

Gina said...

I'm sorry you had a rough week. My ds has been sick too.:( The valentines and cookies turned out great. I love the photo from the park. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Everybody has been under the weather in the blogsphere it seems. Praying for your family. The cookies look yum, BTW. Those colors are so cheery. Have a blessed weekend. Oh, Eeyore has mail!

Daisy said...

Those cookies look incredible. Your Bible verse for the week was pretty timely, eh! Looks to me like you got plenty done. I wish I had one of those cookies right about now.

Christy said...

I'm loving all the new things you are bringing to your blog! It looks beautiful!

Blessings,
Christy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...