Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sweet sounds of an almost 3 yr old.....

We were sitting down tonight to have dinner, which my great hubby prepared so thoughtfully, and as we were eating I hear a little small voice singing...
It was my almost 3 yr old and she was saying "we cwy, hooowy hoowy howyy....hoowwy hoowy." She was repeating it over and over. My little girl was in full worship at the dinner table. As we looked at her she kept singing..I was watching and smiling..and she kept singing. I thought to myself, can you imagine how God is smiling down at this little child right now? It was then that my hubby said...Isn't it great that she's singing that instead of some song that we *used* to listen to on the radio...he said "your doing good"......talk about a moment of feeling like everything you are doing, although exhausting at times, is done to the glory of God and how awesome it is. The funny thing is that we haven't heard this song for quite a while....its been in her memory for at least a few months and for her to just start singing it is what I am in awe of..God knows what we need and He'll even use your children to get that message to you! I am doing a good job. What I am doing is right in the eyes of the Lord. I have peace in knowing that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet. I know God was smiling while listening to her sweet voice.

Daisy said...

Look at that little girl. Listen to that angel voice and feel your signficance. What a blessing your children have in you.

Gina said...

What a great story! She is so precious. And what a compliment from your Hubby.

Julie said...

So sweet. It blows my mind how spiritually tuned in kids can be. Good job, Mom.
Julie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...