Saturday, January 26, 2008

Today's plans

What my Saturday is going to be like:



I am planning on updating my blog with all of my links etc hopefully by tommorow...
Before that I have to finish my to do list for today:

~Fold Laundry and put away (ughh..never done)
~get pizza dough ready for tonight
~Organize cloth diapers on changing table (put away clean ones)
~Clean Kitchen & Sweep
~Vacuum all rooms
~Scrub front Bathroom
~Clean up School room (have ds help with this))partially done)
~Help Dd clean her room (save till next week)

Once all of this gets done I will get back on here and finish my blog and menu for next week.

Have a great Saturday!


3 comments:

Daisy said...

I love your signature! My to-do list. Go through my school stuff and store books we have finished reading and pare down stuff we will not get to (so I don't have to look at it and feel guilty). LOL. Make copies for my Mom's notebook (inspired by you). Clean (blech).

Anonymous said...

Just peeking in on the net for a min. Limited time today. It's family day! Sounds like you have a busy day. I love your sig.! Have a blessed weekend.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I forot to tell you that your blog looks great! Don't know if I told you that or not. I have Mommy brain, ya know.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...